Truth and Training Club (T&T)
Truth and Training Club (T&T) is for children in the 3rd through 6th grade. The emphasis of T&T is Bible verse memorization and accomplishing Biblecentered achievements.
All T&T Clubbers start with an entrance booklet called the T&T Start Zone. The Start Zone contains key verses and important definitions and it presents the gospel using seven checkpoints. Upon completion of the Start Zone, the T&T Clubber will receive a club t-shirt and the first T&T Handbook.
The T&T Handbooks are referred to as The Ultimate Adventure and The Ultimate Challenge Series. There are four different Handbooks. Achievements are divided into eight chapters called Discoveries in Book One and Book Two and called Challenges in Book Three and Book Four. Each chapter contains seven sections.
Regardless of age, all T&T Clubbers start with Book One. The goal for each T&T Clubber is to complete one Handbook per Club year. A fourth or fifth-grade clubber may complete more than one book in a year in order to finish all four Handbooks by the end of the fifth-grade year.
The Handbooks contain Silver and Gold sections that may be completed for extra awards. Completion of these sections is optional and not required to complete the Handbooks.
NOTE: It is VERY important that your T&Ter brings his/her Handbook and wears his/her uniform to every Club night!!
The goal is for each T&Ter to complete one Handbook per club year. This can be accomplished by completing approximately two sections per week. Parental involvement at home is essential to help your T&Ter complete the Handbook!
- All sections must be recited in a single session. If there are two verses in a section, both must be recited at one session and in the order in which they appear.
- T&Ters are allowed two helps per section for the Handbooks and the Start Zone.
- Both verse and reference must be recited in all materials.
- All memory work must be recited in person during Club night and sections may only be signed by T&T Leaders or Awana Commanders. Exceptions to this will be only at the discretion of the Commanders.
- The last night to recite verses is defined on the Club Calendar.